Temporary worker is any employee which will work for you for a limited or established period.
You can choose our temporary employees placements service if:
- You need employees to work on temporary basis. For example, you need employees to cover sick leave, maternity etc.;
- You have a temporary higher workload and you need more workforce;
- You have a project that exceeds your current capabilities (such as an event);
- You could even use temporary staff to test an employee if fits or not at work, before permanent hire him/her.
- We will work with you to understand your organisation, culture and values;
- Our recruitment plans drive performance and accountability;
- We offer dedicated and completly personalised recruitment plan;
- You can adhere for free to our HR Policies and Procedures Share Programme. You will benefit of right to use our large number of HR Policies and Procedures, as well as all support and advice on any HR related problems.
We are experts in recruiting in the following domains:
- Food/Catering: food factories, restaurants, bars, take-away etc. Includes all staffs: waiters, front of house, back of house, chefs, cashiers, kitchen porters etc.
- House keeping: enything from private hired house keepers, to hotels: cleaners, room atendants, inhouse cleaners, landscapers etc.;
- Construction: any construction workers with any qualifications;
- Drivers: from food delivery to HGV drivers;
- Not-qualified workforce: any workforce for warehouses, shops, factories etc.